Tim & Nancy's Adventures

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Tim & Nancy's Adventures

Hello,

This is Tim Hulings and I'm creating this blog thingy so that my wife Nancy and I may keep anyone interested in our Adventures informed of our state of body and mind.

We have accepted an invitation to join the Peace Corps and will be leaving for initial instruction and departure on May the 23erd. Our destination in somewhere in the wilds of Romania -- Romania does still have wilds, right? We both have been tabbed to help with economic developemnt - Nancy generally, and I with Agri-business, although we've heard that the Peace Corps is legendary for changing their minds once in country.

I've never blogged before so bear with us as we try out this new form of communication. I'll be adding pictures from time to time and most glad to answer any question that you may have.... although at this point it's mostly me making up the answers to questions for I haven't a clue on most topics.

Tim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home